Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Monday, October 19, 2009 :~:

Monsters, Free Books & Hawaii

I know. Quite a hodge-podge of topics, eh?

First off, I'm guest blogging today over at Cynthia Eden's blog for her month of monsters, talking about monsters, what scares me and my new paranormal series - Eternal Guardians. Plus I'm giving away a free book.

So stop on over and leave me a comment to be entered into the drawing.



***

Secondly, I promised pictures of Hawaii, and no, I didn't forget. I've simply been overwhelmed with my deadline, so apologies for not getting these up sooner.


We had a fabulous time in Kauai. It was my first time to that particular island and I can totally see why people consider it paradise. Originally we were supposed to stay in a condo in Poipu (south, sunny side) but 10 days before our trip the rental agency called to inform me that the unit I'd rented had sold and they didn't have anything else available. You can imagine my shock - and stress. I scrambled at the last minute to find something that would work. Luckily, I did, and we ended up at the Waipouli Beach Resort in Kapa'a. (Located in the heart of the Coconut Coast, and now I know why.)


I hadn't wanted to be on the east side (due to the weather) but it turned out great. The resort was gorgeous, the pool was beautiful and the kids had a fabulous vacation. This was the first time any of them had been to Hawaii, so the fab pool and the great beach were a bonus. It did rain a few days in Kapa'a, but we were able to load up in the car and drive to the beaches in Poipu on those days and find some sun, so all in all it wasn't bad at all.


We didn't get to do a few things I wanted to do, like explore the northern beaches (the weather didn't cooperate) or sail the Napili Coast (the seas were a bit rough) or hike Waimea Canyon (we learned quickly on a hike to Secret Beach that the kids are not hikers in the least). But that was okay. We relaxed on the beach and hung out at the pool, and spending time with the kids was our goal for the trip, so we were happy.





***

And finally, now that I'm home my focus is trained on finishing the 2nd book in my Eternal Guardians series. It's due soon so I may be in and out. But don't forget to check back soon for deets on my upcoming contest. STOLEN SEDUCTION, the third Stolen book, releases December 29, 2009. It seems so far away, but really it's not. It's right around the corner!!

Labels: , , , ,

2Comments:

Blogger Mary G said...

Wow Elisabeth
Great pictures, the beach scenes look like postcards. You look so relaxed. Nice picture of you & your guy.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Those photos from your trip to Hawaii are beautiful! I'd love to go there someday... In fact, right now would be nice!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com