Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 :~:

Drumroll...

Hey all!

I'm back from vacation. Left sunny 85-90 degree weather and came home to rain, clouds and 50 degrees. Brrrrr!!! It's taking me a bit to get acclimated to the cold again!

I'll share more about my trip tomorrow, complete with pictures, but today I want to show you the new cover for MARKED (the first in my upcoming Eternal Guardians paranormal series)!!!! My editor sent me the final yesterday.

And here's the back cover blurb:

THERON – Dark haired, duty bound and deceptively deadly. He’s the leader of the Argonauts, an elite group of guardians that defends the immortal realm from threats of the Underworld.

From the moment he walked into the club, Casey knew this guy was different. Men like that just didn’t exist in real life—silky shoulder-length hair, chest impossibly broad, and a predatory manner that just screamed dark and dangerous. He was looking for something. Her.

She was the one. She had the mark. Casey had to die so his kind could live, and it was Theron’s duty to bring her in. But even as a 200-year-old descendent of Hercules, he wasn’t strong enough to resist the pull in her fathomless eyes, to tear himself away from the heat of her body.

As war with the Underworld nears, someone will have to make the ultimate sacrifice.


***
So...what do you think?

Labels: ,

20Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

OMG! Love the cover and it sounds so good! Go you! :)

And hey! I just noticed you posted my NOR review for Stolen Seduction!! Yaaay, so glad you liked it. :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Alice Sharpe said...

Great cover -- can't wait to read this book!!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Leontine said...

Oh yes! I'm so lovin this cover :)...and the blurb of course. Had to tear my eyes away from the great looking chest.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Elisabeth :)
Thanks for sharing your cover.
It looks hawt & intriguing.
The blurb would make me open the book & read.
All the best,
twitter: @RKCharron
xoxo

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUM.

Just.

YUM.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Nice over! Very parnormally looking and I like the bare chest. LOL

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Vonna said...

Elizabeth, Theron is my first born's name so your hero has to be a winner. 'course my son has gone by Hank forever, but that's another story.

Agree about Oregon weather. No different down here near Medford. Wonder if the roofers are ever going to finish.

BTW, LOVE your writing. And our mutual agent.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Welcome back from vacation.

Awesome cover art Elisabeth!

The synopsis of this book sounds awesome!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Best

11:03 AM  
Blogger chanceofbooks said...

Oh honey, you really DID win the cover lottery. Send your art department LOTS of chocolate. WOW!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

The Cover Godds shined down upon you with this one... it is gorgeous... and a very big hint of hot!!!
Glad you had a great vacation... sorry to hear that you came home to 50* rainy weather!
Have a great day!
OH... ps... when is the book going to be released!

11:44 AM  
Blogger host said...

Ohhh, it sounds tempting and looks even more!

Welcome back Elisabeth!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Delilah Marvelle said...

The book looks HOT and sounds HOT. I can't WAIT to read it. You are so getting the hottest covers all the time!!! Woot!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vonna-- I don't know if you'll get this comment, but I just had to try. My husband and your son, Theron, aka Hank, were friends in school. My dh's name is Todd and he introduced you and I to one another at a book signing once. :)

Todd and I are both originally from Southern Oregon and I remember meeting Hank at, I believe, The Chuck Wagon Restaurant years ago. Anyway, back then, Todd told me that Hank's mom wrote romance novels and I just thought that was SOOO awesome. Still do. LOL But, now it's even more awesome because I write now too and here you are commenting on one of my BFF'S blog! Small world. Crazy small. LOL

(Thanks Eli for letting me comment to Vonna. *wink* Oh, and don't you just want to lick that sexy cover model? ROFL)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Mary G said...

Yummy to cover & blurb.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Head thunk... "duh moment" Noticed it was on the side... I was to distracted by that hunk of a cover... to look anywhere else! But I found it and it is on my side bar!!
Have a great night!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Love it!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Musings by Mimmi said...

I think...I WANT!!
It sounds awesome, Elisabeth.
Oooh, and the cover Gods are smiling on you, that cover rocks!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look at the size of your NAME compared to your old covers! I'd say that means they figure your name is a big draw at this point in your career! WOOT!!! Love the writing on his arm - nice detail work! And the blurb sets out the characters, conflict and tone so well; wonderful all 'round!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jessa Slade said...

And he has chest hair! Big testosterone-y male. Yowza. And I LOVE how big your name is too :) Love it.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Congratulations, Elisabeth! I can't wait for your upcoming series! :)

Looking forward to those pics of Hawaii, too. It suddenly got very chilly and damp here in NJ the last few days. I could use some warming up! :)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com