Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 :~:

Freebie Day #29 - Guest Author Joy Nash!

Three days left...don't miss out...

stolen heat
enter contest
share image
buy book
elisabeth naughton
Today's guest author is Joy Nash!

Joy Nash loves to write her dreams - and sometimes, her nightmares! As a child, Joy loved books and harbored a secret desire to be a writer. She became an architect instead. Years later, giving birth to three children in less than four years caused something in her brain to snap. Now she creates buildings and romance novels. When not reading or writing, Joy's hobbies include brain-numbing movie binges, staring into space, and wishing her house was clean. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, kids, and a liver-spotted Dalmatian that she swears was a cat in a past life. Her latest release is A LITTLE LIGHT MAGIC:

For Tori Morgan, family's a blessing the universe hasn't sent her way. Her parents are long gone, her chance of having a baby is slipping away, and the only thing she can call her own is a neglected old house. What she wants more than anything is a place where she belongs, and a big, noisy clan to share her life.

For Nick Santangelo, family's more like a curse. His nonna is a closet kleptomaniac, his mom's a menopausal time bomb and his motherless daughter is headed for serious boy trouble. The last thing Nick needs is another female making demands on his time.

But summer on the Jersey shore can be an enchanted season, when life's hurts are soothed by the ebb and flow of the tides and love can bring together the most unlikely prospects. A hard-headed contractor and a lonely reader of Tarot cards and crystal prisms? All it takes is A Little Light Magic.

“[A Little Light Magic is], much to my delight, thoroughly character-driven and features genuine lead characters who are simply remarkable despite all their normality... I am definitely on board for Nash's future contemporary releases.”
~ Lea Hensley, All About Romance (posted 8/09)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading A Little Light Magic. I found myself a little sad every time I had to put it down. I would recommend this book to anyone!”
~ Kimberly Stephens, Once Upon a Romance (posted 8/09)

**


One lucky commenter will get a copy of A LITTLE LIGHT MAGIC. Since Joy's book is a "beach" read, simply answer the following question:

What's your favorite beach to visit?

Labels: ,

22Comments:

Blogger I ♥ Book Gossip said...

Any beach in Hawaii will do.

cindyc725 at gmail dot com

8:49 AM  
Blogger chey said...

My favourite beach? Long
Beach on Vancouver Island!

chey127 at hotmail dot com

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Amy M said...

I am such a dork...I do not like the beach :( I am a pool girl all the way. My sisters took my 4 kids to the beach for the first time this summer...that is so sad! They kept calling the lake a pool!

Thanks~
Amy M
atc218 at aol dot com

9:27 AM  
Blogger Blodeuedd said...

Fav beach...well there is this place here where there is this really long beach. And small sandy hills and the water is great. Direct translation would be Big Sands

blodeuedd1 at gmail dot com

9:30 AM  
Blogger Cathi said...

My favorite beach is Hanauma Bay on Oahu.

When in Florida, I enjoy Treasure Island by St. Pete.

Living in NJ, I found a quiet spot of beach in Long Branch.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Cybercliper said...

A little place in the Panhandle of Florida called Navarre Beach. Since it's in a "dry" county with no night life to speak of, it's quite, secluded and mostly visited only by locals. annhon@aol.com

10:18 AM  
Blogger lrhubble said...

Long Beach in Washington. :-)


Larena

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

Hi Joy,
my favorite beach is on the other end of the world ;) I love the Adria and near Grado, thats an isty-bitsy place in Italy, there are beautiful beaches!
Best wishes,
Ina

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Light Magic is a book I've been wanting to read.
I haven't been to a beach in a long time. But I loved the beach at our old cottage,I forget the name but it was in Quebec.

elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

12:44 PM  
Blogger Refhater said...

My favorite beachs are the ones right here in Michigan. (Grand Haven, Holland, and the one on Grand Traverse Bay in Traverse City.) Not the most exotic beaches in the world, but each holds great memories of times spent there.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Waikiki Beach is my favorite. My favorite local beach is Jones beach.

2:08 PM  
Blogger cheryl c said...

My favorite beach is Tybee Island, Ga. It's quiet, close to the wonderful city of Savannah, and best of all, only 4 hours from my house.

castings[at]mindspring[dot]com

3:55 PM  
Blogger tetewa said...

I also enjoy the beach at Traverse City, MI!

4:38 PM  
Blogger donnas said...

My favorite is the white sand beaches in Florida. I havent been in years but I still love them.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Chelsea B. said...

I've only been to a few beaches, but my favorite would have to be in Panama City Beach, Florida. Love it there!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Armenia said...

My favorite beach? Panalu'u Black Sand Beach on the big island of Hawaii. The turtles lay their eggs on the beach each year.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kainani said...

I live in Hawaii so for me the beach is my playground. But if I had to choose it would be a beach we call Green Sand Beach on the island of Hawaii. South of the island. You need 4-wheel drive to get there. What's special about this beach is as the name states, the sand is green. It's beautiful. However, it's been a long time since I've visited it.

Armenia, I grew up a few miles away from Punalu'u Black Sand Beach. I'm from Wai'ohinu.

kenos89@gmail.com

10:46 PM  
Blogger SiNn said...

humm good question i dont go to many beachs but when i was a kid we went to virginia beach so id say virginia beach

12:44 AM  
Blogger CrystalGB said...

I have only been to Virginia Beach so I guess it is my favorite one. :)

Crystal816{at}hotmail{dot}com

7:49 AM  
Blogger Karen H said...

Being a Michigan girl, I think my favorite beach is the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes on Lake Michigan.

kkhaas AT bellsouth DOT net

12:23 PM  
Blogger Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Wow it's been awhile since I've been to a beach but I will have to say any beach in Sydney, Australia.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Joy Nash said...

A couple years ago I went to Siesta Key Florida for a beach wedding (which was beautiful). Siesta Key claims to have the best beach sand in the world - it's not ground up shells, like most beach sand, but ground up quartz. It's very white, and very fine and powdery.

The sand did look very beautiful and sparkly, but it was sooo solid to walk on! Only a little softer than solid rock, lol. I'd rather walk on Jersey shore sand!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com