Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 :~:

STOLEN HEAT RELEASE DAY!!!

Today is the day! STOLEN HEAT officially hits store shelves TODAY!

His past tore them apart. Her lies thrust them back together. Now a killer's out for revenge, but the biggest threat for both may just be the heat they thought they'd already lost....

Antiquities dealer Peter Kauffman walked a fine line between clean and corrupt for years. And then he met the woman who changed his life—Egyptologist Katherine Meyer. Their love affair burned white-hot in Egypt, until the day Pete’s lies and half-truths caught up with him. After that, their relationship imploded, Kat walked out, and before Pete could find her to make things right, he heard she’d died in a car bomb.

Six years later, the woman Pete thought he’d lost for good is suddenly back. The lies this time aren’t just his, though. The only way he and Kat will find the truth and evade a killer out for revenge is to work together—as long as they don’t find themselves burned by the heat each thought was stolen long ago…

"Exciting, action-packed and fast moving, this story seamlessly alternates from the present to the past. A first-rate mystery, it has well-developed characters and a suspenseful and satisfying climax. A fine romantic thread winds through it all."--RT BOOKReviews

"This is a well-thought-out concept and wonderfully written books in the trilogy so far. The mysteries are complex but the love is simple, a balance achieved with characters you can't help but like. The third book, Stolen Seduction, is due out next year and I am looking forward to it. You get to know both the hero and heroine of that book while reading the first two. I like them already, so I know their story is going to be just as good as these first two. After reading these two books, Ms. Naughton is now on my auto-buy list."--The Good, The Bad & The Unread

"STOLEN HEAT is an awesome combination of deadly suspense, edgy action and a wonderful romance with characters that you’ll laugh, cry and yell with. I had a great time reading it and I’m definitely looking forward to more of Ms. Naughton’s books."--Wendy, Night Owl Romance

In honor of release day, I'm giving away books! One lucky winner will get a copy of STOLEN FURY, the first book in the trilogy, and one will get a copy of STOLEN HEAT. All you have to do is leave me a comment here to be entered into the drawing.

And in case that's not enough for you, I'm giving away goodies at these other blog locations today:

Writeminded
Night Owl Romance
Muse Interrupted

Happy reading! And don't forget to enter my STOLEN HEAT CONTEST!

Labels: , ,

31Comments:

Anonymous Amy M said...

Congratulations on your new release! I just finished Stolen Fury last night...I loved it! Of course, it was a borrowed book, which I hate to give it back. took me about 2 days to read! I love one with some action and romance...which this one did not fail!

Thanks-
Amy M

9:14 AM  
Blogger tetewa said...

Looking forward to the release, sounds great!

9:27 AM  
Blogger The Scarf Princess said...

Congrats on the new release!

9:43 AM  
Blogger lrhubble said...

congrats on your release. It sounds like a great series. I really need to get the first one. :-)

Larena

10:17 AM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

Yea!! Happy release day, Elisabeth. I've been keeping up on all the excerpts and reviews and would love to start this series.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Sharon M said...

I've been on a huge romantic suspense kick lately so I'm looking forward to checking out your books. Congratulations on your big release day!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Count me in !

11:14 AM  
Blogger Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Congrats on your new release!

Love the covers and please enter me too.

Thanks!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new release!!

ount me in to for the giveaway
thanks


elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Happy Release Day, Elisabeth. Congrats on the rave reviews.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Eva S said...

Congrats on the release!! Looking forward to reading the book soon!

12:03 PM  
Blogger jeanette8042 said...

Can't wait for the release and congrats!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Congratulations on your new book! It looks like an exciting story.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Congratulations Elisabeth!!!

I can't wait to read Stolen Heat!!

Best
L

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Chelsea B. said...

The book sounds really good!
I know you must be excited about the release!
Congats! :)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Julie Robinson said...

Elisabeth, Congratulations on today's release date! Egypt ha held a fascination for me ever since I can remember, and romantic suspense is my favorite genre. This book actually all your books, look like keepers. Julie

2:14 PM  
Blogger Armenia said...

Yipee!!! Congratulations on your release. Its been quite a contest and I've enjoyed every day.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great day, your book is released, hope it does wonderful

4:08 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Keep them coming!

And Amy - so glad you enjoyed STOLEN FURY!!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Oh man... This books are hot!!! Please drop my name in the lucky bag!!! I am sooo looking forward to getting my hands on this series!!!
I hope everyone is having a great Stolen day!!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Booklover1335 said...

Congrats on your newest release!

I haven't read either of these books, so would love to win either one.

cldivineATyahooDOTcom

7:13 PM  
Blogger donnas said...

Congrats on the release!! Looks great.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

Can't wait!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Llehn said...

Congrats! Make sure you have cake today!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Pam P said...

Congratulations, Elisabeth! I have Stolen Fury, would love to get this new one, on my wishlist.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

Congratulations! I always get so eager when it's new release days because it means the wait is over. I've been looking for new authors since my favorites can't write as fast as I can read. My plan is to start your series this weekend when I finally get to go to the bookstore.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Release Day. I can't wait to finally get my hands on a copy. Have a great week. :)

ann marie

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new release!

I would love to read Stolen Heat!

Denise

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Blodeuedd said...

Happy Release day!!! :D
Don't count me in for the first book since I have that one. But the 2nd, yes :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Happy Release Day, Elisabeth! I just finished reading Stolen Fury a day or so ago after having it on my TBR pile since January. What a thrilling read... I LOVED it. Thankfully I only have to wait as long as it will take me to get to a bookstore to read the next one!

Best wishes! :)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com