Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Saturday, February 07, 2009 :~:

Catch Up Post

I just realized it's been over a week since I blogged. Where does the time go?

I've been swamped this week with this and that, but I have a few things to share:

1) Are you following Karin Tabke's 1st Line Contest? Two of my good friends are still in the running, Kendra Elliot and Karen Duvall. I'm cheering for you, ladies!!!

2) I was the guest speaker last Tuesday night at the Willamette Writers February Meeting. Attendance was great, my talk went well (I had no idea I'd be on a stage with a microphone!) and people seemed to get a lot out of it. (Topic was Stealing Time To Write). Big, big, BIG thanks to all the authors who participated in my survey and shared their experiences and words of wisdom. I used quotes from all of you and had your book covers on various slides. If nothing else, I totally plugged romance to a group of (primarily) non-romance writers.

The only bad part about the presentation is that I'd been nursing a cold the weekend before and it hit me hard Tuesday. About halfway through the presentation I went into a coughing jag and nothing I did could stop the coughs. My throat was bone dry, even water didn't help. (too much talking). Luckily, though, a man in the back of the room (ironically, his name was Angel) came running up with a cough drop and saved the day. If it weren't for Angel and his cough drop, I don't think I'd have been able to get through the rest of the talk. So, Angel, thank you!!!! My good friend, Lisa, took lots of pics, so hopefully I'll have some to post soon.

3) I finally got my website updated. I was having serious programming issues, but those are now resolved, and my website is all up to date with my new cover for STOLEN HEAT and other fun stuff.

4) If you're going to be in Washington DC this summer for the RWA National Convention, be sure to catch the workshop I'll be participating in - High Octane Kisses - which focuses on putting emotion into action scenes. I'll be on a panel with agent Laura Bradford and authors Ann Aguirre and Carrie Lofty.

and finally,

5) On my website I've now posted the Epilogue to Stolen Fury! If you've read the book, head over and check out the epilogue for a peek at what's to come in the next two books in the trilogy.

And just for fun...

This is the DH and I in Reno last weekend for the Super Bowl. We had a great time, but didn't win any money. ;)

Labels: , , ,

2Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

You know you just jinxed me out of the contest!

You did great at Willamette Writers. Seriously, you need to give that talk to other chapters. Only I and Lisa were sitting close enough to see the panic in your eyes when you couldn't stop coughing!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Tsssk. No jinxing allowed.

Thanks on the WW meeting. I was SO glad you and Lisa were in the front row...so that others couldn't see the panic lurking!! For a minute there I really thought I wasn't going to be able to go on.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com