Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Saturday, January 03, 2009 :~:

Home Again, Home Again

Happy 2009 to everyone!

I'm home now from a week in the mountains with friends, celebrating the release of STOLEN FURY and the New Year Holiday. We had a great time hanging out, playing games, going sledding with the kids and overall just relaxing. I was able to blog in a few places to promote STOLEN FURY, but mainly it was good just to get away and unwind from the stress of the last month - kids home, holidays, book promo, etc. Unfortunately, I contracted some kind of weird cold virus last weekend, which I thought I was on my way to getting rid of when we left Tuesday, but somehow I managed to lose my voice while we were gone and today it's even worse than it was before. I literally HAVE no voice now. Physically I feel fine, I just can't talk. So it makes for an interesting time here. My hubby and kids are thrilled (I'm the yeller in the house). Me? Not so much. I'm just hoping my voice decides to return sometime before Wednesday and my big book launch party.

So in case you're interested in my happenings, I blogged today at Killer Fiction. I wasn't able to post about it until now because we just got home from the mountains, but the post is up if you're interested. Tomorrow the Statesman Journal is running the article about me and my book in their Sunday edition (I'm told it'll be on page D5 for those of you in the area), but for those of you outside Oregon, you can find it on their online page.

My launch party is all set for Wednesday night, 1.07.09. Aside from my voice not cooperating, everything else is good to go. I think we're going to have a HUGE turnout, too. Everyone I've talked to about it is coming, and I keep getting emails and comments from people telling me they're bringing friends and that their friends are bringing friends. I honestly had no idea people would be so excited about it, but they are. I'm a little worried the bookseller isn't going to have enough books, but I guess that's out of my hands. (She told me she was ordering at least 100, maybe more).

In good news, I've been hearing from people who are seeing my book all over, and places where it's already sold out. That's pretty cool to hear. And though I really wasn't stressing too much about where the book is at, a friend has fixed that for me. Here's a snippet of our conversation:

Him: "So people all over can buy your book? Like, all over the country?"

Me: "Well, actually, all over the English speaking world. I know from some emails I got that stores in Australia already have it. And it'll be sold in Canada soon if it isn't already."

Him (very shocked): "Wow. That's just...woooow. How do you sleep at night knowing it's EVERYWHERE?"

Me (suddenly very nervous): "Oh boy. I was sleeping fine because I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks for adding to my stress level!!!"

Tomorrow is a down day for us - packing up all the Christmas decorations, getting the kids ready for school on Monday (Hallelujah!!!!). I'm very much looking forward to the return of normal life. And I'm so itching to get back to writing. I miss it.

How was your New Year's Holiday? Do anything extra-special?

Labels:

3Comments:

Blogger Edie Ramer said...

Happy 2009, Eli! I hope your voice comes back soon.

My sister and bil were visiting us until New Year's Eve day. We were going out every day for four days in a row. It was a busy and fun holiday.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

You got a vacation? No fair. This morning I'm recovering from a slumber party of eight nine-year-old girls who screeched and danced and ate til midnight. I don't remember screaming that much when I was that age. My husband escaped to a bar watch a football game and didn't get home til everyone was asleep. Smart man.

And I'm doing it again next weekend with seven-year-old girls. Shoot me now.

School. Tomorrow.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elisabeth - I got my copy in the mail today! Congrats it is high up on my TBR list.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com