Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 :~:

Little Things

So I finished STOLEN SEDUCTION over the weekend. I have to say, for wanting to kill my hero several times in the process, I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Sure, he has his moments, but I think that's part of the reason I love him. Hopefully readers (and my editor!) will love him, too. Right now I'm going back through, cleaning up a few things before sending the book to my CPs. Then next week it's off to my editor.

In case you haven't seen it yet, STOLEN FURY is available for pre-order at the following places:

Amazon.com
Barnesandnoble.com
Borders.com

Ann Aguirre and I had a discussion today, though, about the whole pre-order thing online. As most of you know, the first two weeks of a book's release are important number-wise for lists like USA Today and the New York Times Bestseller. Technically, pre-orders are supposed to count in those first two week number calculations, but if a distributor happens to ship a book a few days early (which does happen), then those numbers don't always end up counting. I've had a few people asking me when to get the book...so I'm hoping if you're planning on buying the book anyway, that you wait until the release and buy during those first two weeks. (Though it is so totally cool to see the cover up on Amazon.com!!!)

In other news, I got an email from the art department that they're working on the cover for STOLEN HEAT. I can't wait to see it. When I can, I'll be sharing it here with you.

And finally, I just found out I'm going to be a featured speaker the month of June for the AskAnAuthorPro loop through RWA. I'm really looking forward to that. So mark your calendar.

Okay, back to clean up. What's new with you?

Labels:

5Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

Hooray for getting it done! And your deadline's days away. ;) I'm glad you didn't kill your hero. That wouldn't have gone over well with Leah.

How'd you get the AAAP thing?

5:29 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

I will definitely be in the store on the release date. (Well, maybe a day or two later.) Great news for finishing Seduction. Congrats. And I can't wait to see what the art dept does with Heat.

Me? Can't find time from my day job to work on the manuscripts, although I'm thinking of taking a couple days off to work on my revisions. Over my writing retreat weekend I plotted the next book, though, and I can't wait to get to that one too. Too many manuscripts...not enough time!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

LOL, Kendra. Yes, days away. I skated in under the wire. And yeah, I'm glad my hero didn't end up dying a painful death either. Because I really do love him.

As for AAAP thing....they were looking for speakers, I volunteered, they jumped on it. (Okay, I'm *saying* they jumped on it, no idea if that was the case or not...though it does makes me feel all warm and squishy.)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Lexi. :) I hope you love the first book. It's special to me.

I don't know how you work full time at a day job and write. I'm in awe of those who can. Way to go on plotting the next book!! What's this one about?

12:04 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Well, right now I'm NOT working a day job and writing. Hopefully that'll change soon.

This next one is about a woman who's too late to save her sister from a killer, but now must find the courage to protect her 5-year-old niece. Oh yeah, and she has to convince the private investigator hero to toss his demand for cash long enough to help her.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com