Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 :~:

Little Thrills

So promo is sucking up all my free time. But it's okay. I'm actually kind of enjoying the promo stuff for STOLEN FURY right now. I know it'll pass, but right now I get a little thrill every time I see something new. Like the fact STOLEN FURY is up on Amazon and available for pre-order...Or the Romance Sells magazine showing up yesterday with my ad right there on the same page with Allison Brennan...Or my editor sending me the revised cover of STOLEN FURY (see pic to the left or on my website) with Allison's awesome quote...Or getting the proof for the cool bookmarks and sample booklets I'm ordering...Or the editorial assistant sending me the front cover material for the book and asking me to check it over. Now, this last one isn't a biggie...I wrote the dedication and acknowledgements, and those didn't change at all. But when I saw the scene snippet they pulled for the "teaser" on the first page, I had another little thrill. I think I read it three times. Stared at the computer and thought, "Wow. I wrote that!"

Luckily, I've got some great writing pals who don't mind my emailing ten times per day with "Look at this! Look what I got today!" Because I have a feeling it's only going to get worse.

What little thrills are you celebrating today?

Labels:

5Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

How cool for you! I love hearing about all this stuff. It makes me so excited for you!

As for my thrills...I'm thrilled tomorrow is Friday.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

I want your cover up on Amazon! How soon until that?

My thrill for Thursday was finding a new author. I read a book I picked up at nationals and was utterly blown away. I'd had very low expectations based on the cover and author blurb. Just goes to show...

8:12 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Lexi. :) I'm glad I'm not boring everyone to death.

Yay for Fridays!!! I have such respect for teachers this time of year.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Oooh...which new book, Kendra?

And you know, I have no idea when the cover will go up on Amazon. (Though I admit to looking weekly to see if it's up.) I'll have to ask my editor.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Cody McFadyen. I read his second book. His thriller debut sold at auction for a major deal in a two book deal. Amazing depth for a man who writes in a female first person POV. Had me hooked from the first page.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com