Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Monday, August 04, 2008 :~:

Home Again, Home Again

I have so many things to say about RWA National, I just don't even know where to start. However, instead of blogging about everything all at once - like how fab my editor is, how funny Chris Keesler is, how the two of them bicker back and forth like the characters in my book (maybe why my editor bought the book in the first place?), the lit signing and everyone I met, Cindy Gerard's new book (which I already fan girl gushed to her via email about this morning - oh, Lord), Leslie Langtry - OMG...hilarious!!!!, the workshops, the parties, my annual embarrass Elisabeth moment, the sleepless nights and early mornings and everything in between, I'm simply going to discuss one topic today.

My CP - Joan Swan. Who was nominated in the Romantic Suspense category of the Golden Heart.


Isn't she adorable?
You see, Joan and I have been CPs for years, but this was the fist time we actually got to meet in person. You know how you can have this totally amazing connection with someone online, and when you meet them it's stiff and awkward and not at all what you expected? This was so NOT that experience. From the moment Joan picked me up at the airport, it was like we'd known each other our whole lives. I cannot say enough good things about this woman. She's smart, funny, smiles all the time and she's just got the most amazing attitude I've ever seen. And her book ideas???? OMG...write them now, Joan!!!! I've loved her writing for years, but now I love the woman even more, and I cannot wait to read her next book and hear her scream when she sells. It's only a matter of time.

This is Joan and I just before the awards ceremony. Tomorrow I'll post more about the conference - and more pics as well.
Have you met your CP face to face?

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Paty Jager said...

I've had a CP in NY for 8 years and we have yet to meet face to face. She called me on the phone one year for my birthday, but that as much face to face as we've ever been. I hope we can meet at nationals in NY, but we'll see. And I have a CP in Texas I've known about 5 years and we've never met. One of these days. Maybe the next time there's a conference in Texas.

That must have been so much fun getting to know Joan. She was so sweet when she came by and said hi to me at the signing. You have a treasure of a CP there.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com