Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Friday, May 23, 2008 :~:

Little Things

Whew.

I've come up for air. Sorry to be so slack, but I've been in major revision mode. The good news? I am DONE with the revisions on STOLEN FURY and STOLEN HEAT. And the even better news? Going back through both of these books, I have totally fallen in love with the hero and heroine for STOLEN SEDUCTION (they're secondary characters in the first two books). Of course, I already liked them before (obviously), but now I can't wait to get seriously cooking on this book instead of dallying while I work on the others.

In other news...lots of fun (very minor) news to share. I love my editor (have I said that before????). Seriously. I have never met a woman who is so on top of things. I have a question, she gets right back to me. I have a problem and email to ask a good time to call her, my phone rings two minutes later. She's kept me involved in cover art and titles and cover copy and asks my opinion about things I thought I'd have no say in. I am just totally tickled with the staff at Dorchester. Can't say enough good things about them. And I'm really looking forward to meeting my editor and others face-to-face in San Fran.

So the little things to gush about...I have an ISBN! I know, silly really. But for some reason that excited me. I also have a new "official" release date for STOLEN FURY - December 30, 2008. EGAD!!!! That seems so sooon!!! There's so much to do promotion-wise between now and then. Thank God I have PR pro Lisa on my side to help me out. I also just got my PAN membership approved through RWA this morning, which is such a minor thing, really, but another mini-milestone that made me smile.

In other non-writing news...my half marathon (ack!!!) is scheduled for June 14th. Now THAT seems soon, doesn't it? Last Friday my running partner and I ran 10 miles (my longest run to date) in sweltering heat. We were having a mini-bakefest going on here in Oregon last weekend. The high that day was 102. When we left on our run it was 76 degrees. When we got back it was 88. Stupid me got sunburned, but thankfully now I'm just tan. I won't tell you our time though because it was awful...the heat really kicked my tushie. Interestingly enough, the past few days we haven't even reached 60 degrees. Go figure. And today I only have a short run (3 miles). (Can you see me rolling my eyes???)

Oh, and to answer questions from my Marilyn post below...snicker...yes, I did get my hair fixed, though it's still a little more blond than normal. But definitely better. When I went into the shop, my hair dresser said, "Why would you want to change it? You look so good super blond!" Obviously, the woman is color-blind!!!!!

So what's new with you? Share. I feel like I've been on Mars the past few weeks.

PS...I'm blogging today at the Mid-Willamette Valley Blog. No clue on what though. Better go figure that out...

Labels: , ,

6Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

They moved up your due date?!? Wasn't it January?

That's like finding out you can skip those final hellish weeks of pregnancy. And get in an extra tax deduction for 2008 since it'll be born before the new year.

This is a wonderful set of milestones all within a few days!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Yay on finishing the revisions AND getting your release date moved up! I can't wait!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

True, Kendra. It was January 2009. The "official" date was a surprise for me.

(And I DID miss out on those hellish last few weeks of pregnancy with my kids, too. All three were three weeks early. My "mommy" friends all tell me I have no idea what it's like to be pregnant that whole last month.)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Lexi!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger MJFredrick said...

That's a lot of exciting milestones, Elisabeth! Enjoy every step!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Donnell Ann Bell said...

Elizabeth, wonderful cover! It's happening for you! Congratulations!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com