Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 :~:

Eeek!! (And Six Things)

My editor sent me the cover art for Stolen Fury. OMG. It's GORGEOUS. Unfortunately, I can't share yet - copyright laws and all that - but as soon as I get the go-ahead, I'll be throwing it out for the world to see. My DH looked at it and said, "Whoa. That's hot!" I think he was shocked even though I'd told him exactly what they were going to do with the cover. LOL

In other news...Paty tagged me (grumble, grumble). Paty, I'm only playing along because it's you, dear.

Okay...six random things about me...

1. I've never been a "Beth". I've gone by every other nickname you can come up with for Elisabeth - Eli, Lis, Lissie, Elisa, Lissiebeth...but never EVER Beth. Don't know why. My HS choir teacher used to call me Beth all the time and I never responded. You'd think he would have figured it out. Never did. Interestingly, new people I meet don't ever call me Beth. They always go for one of the other nicknames. Weird. But good. Because I am definitely not a Beth.

2. I love yoga. Well, centergy - a class at my gym which is a cross between yoga and pilates. They keep asking me to become an instructor. It's tempting - free gym membership and all that - but I don't want to sacrifice writing time to teach. Plus, though I'm strong, I'm not naturally flexible like those girls who can do the splits.

3. I am a pasta-holic. Seriously. I could eat pasta all day long, three times a day. Of course, my body can't handle all those carbs anymore (sucks to get old). But I think I'm part Italian and my parents just don't realize it.

4. I met my DH in a ballroom dancing class in college. I know...awwww, how romantic, huh? LOL. I took the class because it sounded fun. He took it to meet girls (worked!). Interestingly enough, I picked HIM up.

5. I was a cheerleader in HS. Basketball (played VB and ran track, too, but that's not important). The hubby still teases me to no end about it because I am the FARTHEST from a typical cheerleader you will ever meet. Case in point - I was nearly kicked off the squad for being too "snarky". (Now you know where my characters get it...)

And finally...

6. Unlike every other writer out there, I didn't know I wanted to be a writer by the age of 3. Or 13. Or 23. Or...well...until I was 30, really. I always had stories playing in my head and used to make things up on my drive to work, but I never wrote them down and I didn't realize that made me different. (My mother has since told me that makes me odd). I didn't even consider writing until I quit my day job to stay home with my two kids. Then thought I'd go insane without something to do and started writing a book. Who would have known that near-insanity would be the start of something great?!

Okay...I have to tag six people. No idea if they'll play or not but here goes:

Joan
Linda
Lexi
Edie
Lisa (This is an excuse to get back to blogging, missy.)
Marissa

Ciao for now. (See?! Maybe I really am Italian!!!!)

Labels: ,

11Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I'll play, chickie! (Just so you know, I'll ALWAYS be there for you!) Check in with me tomorrow night for my answers!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, okay. I'll do my six things today sometime. I have to think of six interesting things... I'm a rather boring person. LOL!!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

I was a daydreamer too! Of course, I was always the star in them. And I can't do the splits either. But I was never a cheerleader. Funny about you being snarky. In person you seemed so nice. Hmmm.

I'll wait until Saturday or Sunday to do my meme. I'm super busy this week.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Thank for playing! It is just a way for people to get to know you better. And I learned a little more about you. See- good things!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Aw, Lexi. You are so cute. ;) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

ROFL, Marissa. Yes you do! I loved your list yesterday at the bradford bunch. I just didn't get a chance to play along.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Cool, Edie. I'll look forward to reading your list.

And I *am* very sweet - ask anyone.(teeheheheh)...I just happen to come with a healthy side of snark. ;)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

You're welcome, Paty. :) You're right, it is fun. And I learned more about you too.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Okay, my 6 randoms are up on my blog. Have a peek when you can.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Alice Sharpe said...

Eli, I can't wait to see this cover!!!!

(I didn't know you liked pasta. I would have chosen quesadillas -- I think it's the only thing I've ever seen you order...)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

That's too funny, Alice. Do I really always order quesadillas? I didn't know that!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com