Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 :~:

Announcement Time!!

I just got confirmation that my books have definite titles!!! (I'm a little giddy!)

The titles are:

Stolen Fury - Release date: January 2009
Stolen Heat - Release date: Summer 2009
Stolen Seduction - Release date: TBD

Oh, my gosh. I couldn't be happier! Stolen Fury was actually my suggestion (along with the whole stolen theme) but the staff at Dorchester came up with the others and I just absolutely LOVE them.

In addition to that, my editor told me she just saw the cover sketch for Stolen Fury and she said it's beautiful. It has (as she put it) a "sexy as hell" scene on top and a spooky cave scene on the bottom. I cannot wait to see it myself. It's exactly what I envisioned when I used to dream about my first cover.

I have ten thousand things to do today - it's Gremlin #2's 6th bday party - so I need to go get a few things done, but I just had to share.

Eek!!! It's real!

Labels: ,

16Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaa, real titles! Whoop Whoop!!!

Those titles are perfect. When I read them I got chills! Seriously! :)

I'm so excited to read your published books! The waiting is going to kill me! LOL

Congratulations times a bazillion Eli! You worked your butt off for this and you totally deserve it! ;)

Hugs!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Alice Sharpe said...

I love these titles -- they fit perfectly! And it's wonderful to "see" the enthusiasm the Dorchester staff has for your releases. No wonder you're giddy. The covers sound very, very cool.

Grinning for you,

Alice

12:03 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Great titles!

Can't wait to read them.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Piper. :) I couldn't be happier with the titles. And I can't wait either! Thanks for stopping it - don't be so scarce!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Alice. Dorchester has been great. So far they've been spot-on with what I love about these books.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Paty!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

These are wonderful titles, Eli! CONGRATULATIONS!

Can't wait to see the covers!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Karen Duvall said...

I love the titles, Eli! They're perfect!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Oh, COOL titles! Stolen Fury is a great one to start with too! Can't wait for January!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thank you, Genene!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Karen. I think the titles are pretty perfect, too. :) And the second one - Stolen Heat - really reflects book number two in a way I didn't realize until I started thinking about it.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Lexi. I have a feeling January will be here before I know it.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Love them! Yes, it's real!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

LOL, Kendra. It's slowly sinking in.

10:10 AM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

Aw, Elizabeth. I am so happy for you!
Teri

7:40 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Teri :)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com