Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 :~:

RWA, Fun Stuff, Blogging & A Contest Winner!

Yeah, yeah, I know. I said I was going to update the blog more often and here it's been a whole week already. What's up with that?

*Sigh* A few things.

First, I had to send my computer in for service. Sticky key thing. The loaner laptop I was using was fine, but the screen would randomly short out now and then - which was very irritating. Then to top that off, I've been working like a fiend trying to finish my paranormal RS before I dive into my revisions on my first two contracted books with Dorchester. Which has actually worked out good because I've been mulling over just how I'm going to tackle those revisions. While neither book requires big revisions, you know how it works. Change one thing here, it changes another thing there...

So here I am, a week later. ;)

In other news, tonight was my RWA meeting. We had such a great time. Multi-published author Jenna Bayley-Burke spoke about writing to deadline, which was very timely for me. Jenna is a hoot, and I thoroughly enjoyed her presentation. Also got some fun stuff from her including the following:

The How Romantic Are You? Quiz

(Apparently, I rank right in the middle of the romantic scale. According to the quiz, I know where to draw the line between emotions and good judgement and I can also be romantic enough when needed. Good to know.)

And...

The Color Sex Test

(This one is a lot of fun. I came home and quizzed the DH. He pointed out that everything in our house is red, btw (and I'm the decorator), and that I wear a lot of red - even my new computer bag is red! Not sure how that equates...)

And finally...I know I promised a contest winner to be chosen on St. Patty's day in my tagline contest and I'm late in posting. BIG apologies...I got busy writing yesterday and forgot to post the winner. (Happy Belated St. Patty's Day, BTW!!).

So without further adieu...the winner of Alice Sharpe's March Harlequin Intrigue Release, Avenging Angel, is...

Maureen McGowan!!!!!

Maureen, please email me your snail mail addy at emcamp99 at yahoo dot com and I'll get your book in the mail. Avenging Angel is a great book, and Alice is a fabulous author (and dear friend of mine). I know you'll love it.

Tomorrow I'm blogging over at my chapter blog. Stop by and say hello. I still haven't a single clue what I'm going to blog about. ;)

And in closing...a question. Inquiring minds (me!) want to know. Go take the color sex test and tell me...which color are you???

Labels: , ,

4Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that color of sex thing!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Me, too, Jenna. Way too much fun.

Thanks so much for coming down last night. Your workshop was great. ;) I don't think I've ever heard the members ask so many questions!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Maureen McGowan said...

Whoo hoo!!!!

I'm so excited! Thanks!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

I'm earth tones, if you go with what I decorated my house in. So I looked up brown and green. They pretty much fit. Now my favorite color is purple and it is a direct opposite of the colors I surround myself with! So what does that say about me?? LOL

Fun stuff! And yes, Jenna was fun and interesting.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com