Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Saturday, March 08, 2008 :~:

It Never Fails

I am not a morning person. Never have been. Lisa and Alice - my National roomies the past two years - do this great impression of me shuffling around in the morning sans coffee -clothing skewed, hair all over hell and back, one very bleary eye open. I have to admit, it's a pretty funny impression. (Though, for the record, I look nothing like that!)

The past few days I've been having trouble sleeping, so instead of lying in bed trying to will myself back to sleep, this morning I got up and decided to work. (In the dark, no less!) Made a pot of coffee, turned on the fireplace, settled into the leather couch with my laptop and got busy. Finally, the words were flowing on the new wip. And wouldn't you know it? Not more than twenty minutes later I hear the patter of little feet, see a light flick on near the stairs and watch as my nine-year old waltzes down the steps like it's eight AM. Of course, all the noise she made woke up the three year old. And all his door slamming woke up the DH. The TV's now on in the other room, the oldest and youngest Gremlins have moved like elephants in and out of the kitchen a dozen times already and my concentration is shot. The DH retreated back to bed, but the damage is already done and it's only a matter of minutes before the trouble-maker - Gremlin #2 - wakes up.

I'd hoped to make some serious progress before the house came alive. As it is, I got about 1500 words in, but I want to do more. Hopefully this afternoon during naptime I can get back to work.

When do you write? And do you find you're most productive during the morning or evening hours?

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I'm definitely a night owl. If I ever get into a position to be a full-time writer, I plan to start work about 8 or 9 pm and work well into the next morning. As long as I go to bed before the sun comes up, I'm good.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com