Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 :~:

How To Be The Worst Blogger Ever

1. Get sick.

2. Sprinkle in the holidays.

3. Become president of your local RWA chapter (man, is that a time suck).

4. Find a new series you want to read and decide you must go back and read all the books in said series.

5. Get sick again.

6. Get revision suggestions from your agent that leave you scratching your head.

7. Take a mini-vacation to the mountains.

8. Add in a little world-building for good measure.

9. Kick up your workouts because, hey, who needs the new year to be healthy?

10. Spider Solitaire. Need I say more?

How have you been?

Labels:

9Comments:

Blogger Linda Winfree said...

Hey, sorry you've been sick. Can relate on the head-scratching revisions. I hate those (just wrangled with a set on ABM).

And I'm an awful blogger...guess I'm in good company!

6:42 PM  
Blogger MJFredrick said...

HUGS! We've missed you!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Don't worry, Elisabeth! We readers won't abandon you! Hope you're feeling better.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Hope you're on the mend.

Talk about a time suck- moving and configuring a new computer is the pits! I've wasted more time this past week moving things and learning new things that I haven't done nearly as much work as I should have.

But I love the fact I can use the laptop anywhere in the house WITHOUT a cord and not have the battery fritzing on me in less than an hour! Way cool!

Take it easy. Your writing time will become more and more. It's just the intial change over that takes time.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Join the club! Let's see, I could claim #1, 2, a modified 4(Programs Chair 07 M&M, and now Asst. Chair 08 M&M conference!)AND 7(does a quick trip to Denver for my DD's college graduation count?). Ack! Oh yeah, plus trying to concentrate on writing in-between.

Hope you're starting to feel better! I'm slowly getting there.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

LOL. We won't compare blogging track records, Lin. Mary has us all beat!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Mary & Lexi! You girls are great. I'm going to try to check in more often now that the holidays are over and I'm feeling better.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Glad you like the new laptop, Paty. I don't think I could function without mine! I hate being strapped to a desk. (Even though I love my desk!)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Carol. I am starting to feel better. ;)

And where were you warning me about RWA chapter time-sucking when I was contemplating this new officer position, huh? LOLOL. Sounds like you might be busier than I am.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com