Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Saturday, October 20, 2007 :~:

Tagged: Two Things

Stole this from Karmela.

***

JUST TWO THINGS ...

Two Names You Go By:
1. Eli
2. Elisabeth

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Hubby's coaching sweatshirt
2. Black pajama pants

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Loyalty

Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Write
2. Read

Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Sleep
2. Coffee (don't ask me why. Just sounds good right now though it would counteract #1)

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to a party
2. Slept

Two things you ate today:
1. Taco Salad
2. Peanut butter

The last two people you talked to:
1. Lisa
2. Joan

Two Things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Going to church
2. Watching DH put in my new kitchen sink

Two longest car rides:
1. Portland, OR to Dallas, TX
2. Portland, OR to San Diego

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Diet Coke
2. Hypnotiq

Two things about me you may not have known:
1. I’m an eternal smartass
2. I'm loyal without fault

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Volleyball coach
2. Outdoor camp instructor

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. National Treasurer
2. Indiana Jones

Two Places I have lived:
1. Corvallis, OR (home of the Beavers, baby)
2. Witchita falls, TX

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Creamy pasta
2. Lobster

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. In bed

***

Okay, I tag Lisa, Piper, Paty and Joan. Come on girls, your turn.

Labels:

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh joy. I've been tagged. How lucky for me. ;)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, filled out my tag responsibilities on my own blog and then came back to read your twos. Here's what I found...

You, girlfriend, attend A LOT of parties! Not fair. My boring ol' life needs more parties. :)

The first thing that popped into my head when I read you went to a party was this...

I went to a party last Saturday night, I didn't get laid, I got in a fight, uh huh, it ain't no big thing. "Kiss Me Deadly" by Lita Ford (Yeah, my brainworks scare me, too.)

Wow Eli, I had NO idea that you're an eternal smart ass, really; it's so shocking.

Loyal without fault! Ha! What kinda friend goes around talkin smak to everyone in our chapter about me and that adorable cop who chased us at the coast retreat?!! That is not very loyal telling everyone how I supposedly got out of that one! Loyalty? Whatever. LOL

Okay, I just have to say that your waistline does not reflect that one of your favorite foods is creamy pasta. Now my waistline on the other hand totally reflects what I eat. Not fair! You skinny mini you!

Stay away from coffee and you'll sleep better, dork. :p

5:01 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Oh, gee. Someone's snarky today.

And for the record, Pipes, you didn't "supposedly" get out of that ticket...you TOTALLY pulled a fast one on that poor unsuspecting (adorable) Sheriff's deputy and completely skated that ticket. It is - without a doubt - my favorite Piper story of all time.

And I love Kiss Me Deadly. Now I'm going to have to go find it on itunes and download it to my ipod.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

I'll put this up tomorrow. I put up a blob already today about my trip.

And thanks for the tag. :p

You do party a lot! So we are expecting something fantastic at the December gathering at your house because you know how to party! LOL

11:58 AM  
Blogger Danita Cahill said...

You, Eli, an eternal smartass? no way! Ha!

Way to go on getting the Hades book off your desk and out the door.

You Rock!!!

And hope your dinner with hubby was romantic and fun.

You should put your first line win in your news on the sidebar of your blog. And I need to be reminded how to add links to my blog so I can put everyone's name up. (new blog for my "new" name, and I can't remember how you taught me before. Duh.)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com