Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Thursday, September 13, 2007 :~:

I'm In Love

And I'm going to be in big trouble.

I woke up this morning in the best way possible. I was lying on my side, cuddled up into my pillow, when I felt soft, gentle fingers gliding over my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly and looked through the hazy first light of morning into warm, chocolate irises focused right on me. Those soft, little fingers continued to caress my cheek and I smiled when I heard the sweetest words on the planet. "I wuv you, mom."

Of course, then the DH shattered the whole serene moment when he rolled over on his side of the bed, hooked an arm over the 2-yr old Gremlin who had climbed in between us in the middle of the night and said, "Hey, boy. That's my woman. Watch it."

*sigh*

This little guy is going to be trouble. I can see it now. Of all my Gremlins he is the most charming, the most sweet, the one who will undoubtedly turn into a class-A lover. He can anger me with one action - like when he throws his Power Rangers into the toilet and has a flush-fest - and he can disarm me with one of those crooked little smiles of his. He knows he's the most adorable thing on the planet and he knows just how to work it to get what he wants. And when he runs in front of me, holds up his arms and says, "I hold you," I melt every time. He's going to make some woman extremely happy one day. I just feel sorry for all the hearts he's going to break along the way.

*sigh*

Can you tell I'm editing the sappy emotional black moment of my book? Argh. I think I'm going to cry.

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger TJ Brown said...

When little girls are sweet they are adorable. When your little boy is sweet it breaks your heart.
Teri

5:50 PM  
Blogger Joan Swan said...

Aw, I'm going to cry too.

That is the sweetest thing ever. You've got to write that down in his photo album--more for you than for him.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com