Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Monday, March 05, 2007 :~:

A Good Day

Nothing significant happened today, but I have to say, it was a good day. The sun was shining, it was over sixty degrees here, and the daffodils are coming out. Writing-wise, I got some editing done, did some plotting I've been putting off and had a great conversation with my agent. For the first time in months, I feel like I'm on the right path. Why do we second-guess ourselves all the time? I look back at the past few months and can't help but think if I hadn't been worrying so much about editors and sales and what comes next, I could already be done with the darn WIP. I'm not, but at least now I feel like I *will* be done soon.

In other news, over at Romance Worth Killing For this week we're cross-blogging with the girls at Romance Unleashed. The topic for the week is mis-information. Today was my day to post, so go check it out. And when you get done commenting, be sure to pop over to Romance Unleashed to read a NY pubbed author's view of the same topic.

I'm nervously anticipating the 4th book in JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood tomorrow. My palms sweat just thinking about it (I blame Lisa for this condition). Must get some writing done tonight because I know tomorrow night I'll most likely be reading. ;)

So, all in all, though nothing major happened today, it was a good day.

How was your day?

Labels:

7Comments:

Blogger Linda Winfree said...

Soungs like you DID have a good day. I think it's something about spring . . . it makes it easier to look forward. :-) Glad things are going well.

Good luck with the WIP.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I know what you mean about LR. lol I've been waiting for that book for what feels like forever. *grin* Tomorrow I will have it in my hands, and I know I won't put it down until I finish it.

I'm jealous of the 60 degree weather. We had close to that on Saturday, but today it's back to 5 degrees. Yuck.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

I saw that on the news, Elisa. My brother and SIL are moving to Plattsburg this summer. I keep watching the weather up there. I think they said the high there was goign to be 5 there today with windchills close to -31. Yikes. I feel for you.

I didn't pre-order LR, so I have to venture out and find it today. It's a major priority!!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Lin!

9:55 AM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

Yesterday absolutely sucked for me. But then I went outside and worked in the yard and put everything in perspective again. I would do that more often in our climate let us!
Teri

12:35 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Yesterday, Monday, was good for me, I came home from our extended weekend in Ketchikan. My goodness can it rain up there!

Today was wonderful! Sunshine, 65. I mostly edited today, but I am slowly accumulating the reference books I need to start the next WIP. Which I am looking forward to doing with zeal!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Joan Swan said...

Sounds like you've got spring fever, E!

Can't wait to hear what your agent had to say!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com