Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Thursday, February 08, 2007 :~:

Thirteen Things I Love About My Local RWA Chapter
1. Chocolate at every meeting (thanks to Lori!).
2. Dinner with the girls ahead of time.
3. Sharing good news.
4. Supporting each other.
5. Laughter - all the time.
6. Talking about books.
7. Learning about the industry.
8. Guest speakers - a wealth of knowledge.
9. Beach retreats.
10. OUR BLOG
11. Some of the best friends I've ever known.
12. Having people around who push me to do my best.
13. Being with people who "get" me and what I do.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Elisa Adams
2. Jaci Burton
3. Joan Swan

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Labels:

10Comments:

Blogger Joan Swan said...

Sigh. I so wish I had an RWA group. I keep toying with the idea of starting one...then I remember there's like 4 RWA members within an hour's drive of me.

:-(

9:11 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I'm not a member of RWA, but I probably should be. lol Great list, Eli.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Gosh, J. I don't know what I'd do without my local group. I love all my online friends, but there's an electricity when you're physically with other writers that's hard to explain.

We have members who drive 1-2+ hours to come to our meetings. We're the only chapter between Portland and Sacramento. I don't know if I'd have the guts to start a new chapter myself if there wasn't one locally, but I think you'd be surprised at how many people are in your area or who might join if they heard you were starting a new chapter.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

I love my chapter, Elisa. I know a lot of romance authors who aren't a part of RWA, but it still blows me away.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

WOOP!WOOP! for MWVRWA!

Great list Eli!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

OH, and I agree with all 13 of the reasons! :)

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you tooooo! *big smooches on each cheek* (cause that's just how much we love you!) LOL

All the reasons you listed are right on. There is so much to gain by belonging to a Romance Writers group, and so much to give of yourself, too. I've learned most of what I know from being a part of MWVRWA. It's a huge part of my life and I would be lost with out all you girls!

I love it!

2:05 PM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

I wish I had time to run down and join one of your meetings:)
Teri

5:40 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

ROFL, Paty & Piper. You girls are da bomb!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Teri,

We actually have a few people who come down from Portland because either they don't like the huge Rose City chapter meetings or because they can't make the Saturday meeting times. We meet Tuesday nights.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com