Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Thursday, February 15, 2007 :~:

(Better late than never)
Thirteen Books I Would Read Again:
1. Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell
2. Perfect - Judith McNaught
3. Pearl Cove - Elizabeth Lowell
4. Lover Awakened - JR Ward
5. To The Brink - Cindy Gerard
6. Writing The Breakout Novel - Donald Maass
7. Three Fates - Nora Roberts
8. Lover Eternal - JR Ward
9. Love & War - John Jakes
10. The Hero's Journey - Chris Vogler
11. To The Limit - Cindy Gerard
12. The Chesapeake Bay Series - Nora Roberts (not technically one book, but they're connected.)
13. Divine Evil - Nora Roberts

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Joan Swan
2. Elisa Adams
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Labels:

9Comments:

Blogger TJ Brown said...

Wow. I have only read one of those. The first one. And I have read it again. Over and over and over....
Teri

6:33 AM  
Blogger Karmela said...

My books:

1. The Romance of Atlantis by Taylor Caldwell.
2. Rock My World by Liza Conrad (Erica Orloff)
3. AKA Goddess/Her Kind of Trouble (2 books in a series) by Evelyn Vaughn
4. Lost Calling by Evelyn Vaughn
5. The Big Burn by Terry Watkins
6. The Duchess of Milan by Michael Ennis
7. Daughters of the Sun by Sally Heyton-Keeva
8. Books 1-7 of Harry Potter (really looking forward to re-reading this with my kids when they are old enough)
9. Flashpoint by SUzanne Brockmann
10. Separation of Power by Vince Flynn
11. Memorial Day by Vince Flynn
12. Nine Parts of Desire, The Hidden World of Islamic Women, by Geraldine Brooks
13. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

11:07 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Great list, Karmela! I haven't read any of those (aside from Harry Potter). I'm making a list now. ;)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

GWTW is a classic, Teri. Love that book.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Joan Swan said...

Okay, well I've only read one -- Chesapeake Bay (and not the series, just the one book).

Great list.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I haven't read many of those, but I love JR Ward's series, and Cindy Gerard's series.

Karmela, I agree with the Harry Potter books. I love those more than my kids do. :grin: I haven't read Fight Club, but I borrowed Haunted from my brother last week. I'm almost afraid to read it, after hearing how intense and discomforting it is.

For me, I would read the Stephanie Plum series again. Also, Tanya Huff's Vicky Nelson series, I Do But I Don't by Cara Lockwood and Clean Slate by Laura Caldwell. Oh, and a couple of the books I read in high school--To Kill A Mockingbird and The Great Gatsby.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

I've never actually read Gone With the Wind. I've thought about it a lot. Just haven't done it yet. Also, I'm the type of person that has to read the book before I see the movie, so I haven't seen the movie either!

Like Karmela I'd reread Evelyn Vaughn's books. Like Elisa I'd reread To Kill a Mockingbird. I'd also reread Diana Gabaldon's Outlander book (but just that one). Now actually rereading a book? That I've never done yet.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

I won't write my list, but they're books by Jennifer Crusie, Jayne Ann Krentz, Jane Austen, Christina Dodd, Loretta Chase ... You can tell what kind of books I like, lol. The only one of yours that would be on my list is Nora Roberts. JK Rowlings would be on mine from Karmela. I think Suzanne Brockmann is great, but I'm not sure if she'd be on my top 13.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Gone with the Wind - Read that in High School. Every time I try to watch the movie - I turn it off. It just doesn't work for me. I liked the book.

The thirteen books for me would be:
Hummingbird, November of the Heart, The Gamble, Morning Glory all by LaVyrle Spencer

Paper Tiger, Magic Man by Patricia Rice.

Magnolia, Diana Palmer

Born in Shame, Born in Fire, Born in Ice - Nora Roberts and her MacGregor Family books.

And all of the Stephanie Plum books.

That's more than 13!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com