Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Sunday, February 18, 2007 :~:

Tagged

Okay, Elisa tagged me and Joan goaded me into doing this, so here goes...

10 Weird Things About Me

1. I twirl my hair when I'm stressed. Not the end of my hair, but a big chunk out of the top of my head. In my HS psych class, we watched a movie about schizophrenia...the patients all twirled their hair just like me.

2. I love sugar-free mochas. With whipped cream. Kinda defeats the purpose, but I still love them.

3. I can't start a book and not finish it. Bugs me to no end. Even if the book is horrid, I'll still waste my time and finish reading it.

4. I had lasik surgery about six years ago. BEST thing I've ever done. Went to Vancouver BC to have it done. What a beautiful city, esp. when it's the first thing you see CLEARLY in years. I want to go back (minus the eye surgery, of course).

5. I'm obsessive-compulsive. When I start a project (like a book), I focus solely on that project until it's done.

6. I want to get a tattoo. So far haven't had the courage to do it yet.

7. I got my navel pierced when I turned 30.

8. I always win at Scrabble (according to Joan).

9. I'm highly competitive. In everything. All the time. It's a curse.

10. I could spend hours in the bubble bath - with the door locked. I get my best plotting ideas in the bath tub.

Okay, that's ten. So I'm now tagging Lisa, Piper, Bethany and Paty.

Labels:

6Comments:

Blogger Joan Swan said...

Ooooh, navel piercing, huh? And a tattoo?? You've shattered the innocent vision I had of you, E!

I'm going to look into henna tattoos. They supposidly last about six weeks. Just to freak my husband out. :-)

Navel piercing...maybe when I lose another 20 pounds and my abs are tight from all those frigging hours at the gym.

And she does always win at scrabble. It's maddening.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Oops. Innocent? Me? Bwahahahaha....

I got a henna tattoo when we were in Mexico a few years back, J. It lasted about six weeks. It was fun. I'm glad I did it first. Because I now know I don't want to get a tattoo where I got that one (my lower back). And I want something really small. I'm thinking about a dragonfly. Lisa said if my book sells I should get a Fury tattoo. ROFLMAO. A cool idea, but those chicks are scary looking!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I'm the same way with books. I have to finish them. I can't remember the last time I put one down and never went back to it. A lot of times I end up skimming through them if I don't like them, but I always need to know what happens at the end.

I'm with you on the mochas, except the ones I get aren't sugar free. LOL

I would love to have Lasik. My eye doctor has been trying to talk me into it for years--but then I watched it being done on TV and chickened out. LOL So for now I'm stuck with contacts.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit like your number 5, Elisabeth. I have lock-on focus, LOL.

But I don't finish a book if I don't like it. I can walk away without a backward glance.

Good luck with the tattoo :)

12:46 AM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

Eli, I'm the opposite of you. I used to read books all the way through, but not anymore. Not with my pile of TBR books. And I think I have a little bit of ADD.

I'll try the henna tattoo. That sounds like fun.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Interesting, guess you'll have to check out my blog to learn about me - and you stole one of my little known facts! :)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com