Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Monday, January 01, 2007 :~:

The Best of 2006

Happy New Year!

Here's wishing you all a memorable and prosperous new year! I'm sending out lots of good vibes to all my writer friends. :) I have a great feeling about the year to come.

I already blogged about my 2006 reflection at Romance Worth Killing For today, so I won't bore you with that again. Instead, I thought I'd list my top ten favorite books of 2006.

10. Most Wanted Woman - Maggie Price
9. Duplicate Daughter - Alice Sharpe
8. Valley of Silence - Nora Roberts
7. The Hunt - Allison Brennan
6. Killer Curves - Roxanne St. Claire
5. A Hunger Like No Other - Kresley Cole
4. To The Limit - Cindy Gerard
3. Lover Eternal - JR Ward
2. To The Brink - Cindy Gerard
1. Lover Awakened - JR Ward

Some of these were actually released in 2005, but I read them in 2006, so they go on my list. And I still have a huge TBR pile to get through - books by some of my local chapter mates, ones I picked up at Nationals, books by authors I have yet to read, and others written by my favorite authors. So I'm sure this list will grow and change in the months to come.

What were your favorite reads of 2006?

7Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rocki St. Claire is on the top of my auto-buy list. Every thing, and I mean every thing I've purchased.

Her McGrath series; Harlequin...... were incredible. Her Harlequin Desire contributions great as well.

Nascar Holiday and I'll be Home for Christmas put her on the NYT Best Sellers List.

However, how can one not mention her Bullet Catcher Series? Well written, red hot and full of romance, suspense and charm. My personal fav!
.
Of course not to mention Killer Curves and Hit Reply and all of the her others.

Happy New Year!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

Eli, I love talking about books. Allison Brennan's The Hunt is on my top list too. So are Naomi Novik's Tremaine books, Maria V. Shynder's Magic Study, Rosina Lippi's Tied to the Tracks. Jayne Ann Krentz, Christina Dodd, and Loretta Chase had some great books in 2006, as usual. I'm sure there's more that I can't think of right now.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

I read only a few books in 2006. I'm hoping with cutting one job I'll have more time to read. I read Alice Sharpe's My Sister, Myself and Duplicate Daughter, both great reads.
And Patricia Rice's Magic Man. Of course I picked up the last of a series and need to find the others, but it was a great book!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Shades by Marguerite Poland, Case Histories by Kate Atkinson, the Temeraire series by Namoi Novik, of Allison's three releases I also liked The Hunt the best, Saturday by Ian McEwan, The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett. There are a lot more, but those stood out for me.

I hope you have a great 2007, Elisabeth.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Allison Brennan said...

Thanks so much, Elisabeth! I'm totally honored to be in such fabulous company. BTW, Rocki and I are in an anthology together this time next year (along with Karin Tabke) and I'm thrilled to be in with two fabulous writers.

8:55 AM  
Blogger MJFredrick said...

To the BRink was Ethan's story, right?? LOVED that one!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Marilyn - I really enjoy the Bullet Catcher series, too. Looking forward to the next one.

Edie, Paty & Michelle - thanks for the book suggestions. I'll check those out.

Mary - Yes, To the Brink was Ethan's story. Loved it.

And Allison - looking forward to the anthology. It should be a good one! Thanks for the reminder.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com