Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 :~:

Tagged ala Teri

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. Esp. with peppermint schnapps. Mmmm....
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped. Always.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White only
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Mmm...when I'm tired of the kids nagging me. Did them today - all except for the tree.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Tea time tassies - they're like mini pecan pies. Oh, and fudge. Yeah, gotta have fudge.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Driving into the mountains every year to cut our tree, going sledding in the snow and drinking - what else? - hot chocolate when we were frozen.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? No idea how old. And I don't even remember the moment I knew. I just did.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. With my family. We always do Christmas Eve together. Our kids have to wait for Christmas morning to open our presents at home.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots of homemade ornaments, collectibles I've gotten over the year.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it. Wish we had it more. Hate when it disappears (as it did this morning by 10am)
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but haven't been in a looooong time. When I was a kid there was a gravel pit not far from my house. Used to fill with water and freeze over every winter. I'd take my mom's old skates and go skate. Alone! Can you believe that? Man, no way I'd ever let my kids do that.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes. Three years ago my DH got me an upgrade on my diamond. Best gift ever.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family, and reminding my kids of the true meaning of Christmas.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Gotta go with Teri on this one...Pecan pie. Definitely.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Having the kids add to the Advent calendar I made years ago.
17. What tops your tree? Big red bows.
18. Which do you prefer - giving or Receiving? Definitely giving. I have a lot of fun watching others open gifts.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? A Baby Just Like You by John Denver
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum. With hot chocolate, of course. ;)

Okay, so passing the joy this holiday season...I tag Lisa, Piper, Edie and Paty

2Comments:

Blogger Paty Jager said...

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? sets them under the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? both
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? When the mood moves me and the house is clean.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Peppermint Ice cream, YUM!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: When my dad and I went up river on snowshoes and got the Christmas tree because everyone else in the house was sick.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no idea.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope, everyone has to wait until Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With as much shiny and fun stuff as I can get on it!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love and dread. Love to see it, hate to drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but it's been since the kids were small. Our oldest always wanted to go ice skating on her Birthday. January.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? It's having family around to enjoy the day.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? peppermint ice cream.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We don't really have one.
17. What tops your tree? An angel.
18. Which do you prefer - giving or Receiving? Giving! I love finding th e right gift and seeing their faces light up!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love them all!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum. See answers to 6 and 15 LOL

There Eli, I did it!

7:11 PM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

Mmmm Fudge. I want some now. But, I um... am on a new diet and while I can have one, but, well, you know. Who can stop at one?
Teri

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com