Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Saturday, November 18, 2006 :~:

Me - Sorta

Lisa's giving me crap for being what she calls a two-posts-per-week blogger. Yeah, whatever. And here I thought I was saving you all from reading about my frustrations with the WIP.

What have I been doing? Reading. Finished Nora's Vamp trilogy - it's a bloody one, so I'm warning anyone who's thinking of reading it. I actually liked it regardless, but then I like most of her stuff (there are some exceptions) and bloody doesn't necessarily bother me. (I loved Divine Evil and that was about a satanic cult, so go figure.) Right now I'm reading Alice Sharpe's My Sister, Myself and Duplicate Daughter. I have to have these finished before November 28th. Why???? Well, duh...Cindy Gerard's latest bodyguard book is coming out that day - Under The Wire. I'm gearing up for that one.

How's the writing? Don't ask. I finally - FINALLY - got motivated to get working and what happens? Everyone in my house falls sick with some nasty bug. I'm playing nursemaid, which means the writing's getting little attention. I'm just crossing my fingers I don't catch whatever the rest of the petrie dishes are carrying. Odds are I'll get it right over - um, yeah - Thanksgiving.

Oh, yeah, and my kids are home all week next week - conferences and then the holiday break. I swear, teachers don't work in the month of November! (My how the tides have turned. I used to be a teacher, so I can get away with making this comment. LOL) And we all know what that means, right? Yup, even less time to write.

See why I only post twice a week?!

8Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

Don't rip out your hair...you've got a stressful time going. :-( Even so, I still want more than 2 a week. :P It's cuz we wuvs wu. How did the Beavs do today? We got stomped. I think we're just trying to lull the Beavs into a false sense of security for next week.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Take care of yourself. Don't breathe around your family! I'll ignore the comment about teachers not working in November, but ONLY because you used to teach. :)~

10:24 AM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Hopefully the crud will skip you or your body is so healthy from all that spinning you won't catch it!

I know the feeling about finally getting into the groove of writing and something happens to keep you from the keyboard. That's me, this past week I finally had a break through on mine and I have a busy Monday and Tuesday and company the rest of the week, so nothing will get written this coming week.

Hang in there!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Aw, ain't you sweet, Lisa?

THE BEAVS WON!!! (darn, sorry about them ducks. Hee Hee). Next week's the big one. (Gonna have to flick you crap all week about it, you do know that, right?)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

LOL, Christine. I used to HATE Nov. when I was teaching. While days off from kids are always good, I loathed conferences. (Still do, and now I'm on the other side.)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, Paty. Fingers crossed here.

Hope you're able to get a little writing in amidst all the chaos.

3:54 PM  
Blogger RK Sterling said...

Hope everyone is feeling better at your house, Elisabeth! :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

I hope you didn't catch the crud, and that everyone's better now. Not only kids are off, but husbands are too. That messes up my writing.

I only write one or two blogs a week on my personal blog too. You're not alonge.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com