Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Monday, November 13, 2006 :~:

The Down And Dirty

I'm back from the beach. Had a great time. Weather was even somewhat nice. Saturday there was a break in the rain. I took a nice long walk up the beach, and it was even wind-free! Almost unheard of this time of year on the Oregon Coast. There were nine of us total. We chatted, worked, ate, chatted more, worked, worked, worked, laughed and had a fairly relaxing weekend.

(Almost).

This is me working:

I look semi-productive, don't I? HA!!! I got nothing done! Gah. Talk about frustrating. My WIP is driving me loco. I won't bore you with details here, but if you're interested, I whined about it (and am seeking advice) over at Romance Worth Killing For.

And this is me realizing I was getting crap done:

Pretty, huh? Yeah. That's basically how I felt all weekend. Like tearing my hair out at the roots. I did manage to take my frustrations out on the ping-pong table (and Lisa and Piper). I have a feeling they don't want to play ping-pong again with me anytime soon.

How was your weekend? Anyone more productive than moi????

8Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

I love the pics. I'm such a good photographer :-) You need to send me the group one missy!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

I think I got ALL your productivity! Saturday I worked for most of the day. Yesterday I spent 12 hours on my manuscript and the only reason I stopped was I had to go to bed for work today!

At least you got to relax and enjoy ping-pong.

3:17 PM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

Good thinkg you left before the windstorm:)

Saturday was incredibly productive for me.
Teri

6:04 AM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Those are great pics! You need to send them to Genene for the newsletter. Sorry you didn't get much accomplished since you were one of the people who really wanted this writing weekend.

I didn't get as much as I wanted done, but had a great time.

You'll get the book figured out and then wonder why it didn't click sooner.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

LOL. Yeah, I think Piper took those pictures - since, Lisa, that's your laptop in the lower right-hand corner of picture one. ;)

Way to go on the productivity Christine and TJ! Feels great, doesn't it?

And Paty, no way I'm sending pictures to Genene. She'll KEEP them! LOL

8:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

Lol, I must have those shots on my camera then because I took some too.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

I'm jealous that you guys all got together to take pictures. LOL. On Saturday, I went to a Murder and Mayhem day at a local library, with a line-up of great mystery and thriller writers, including John Connelly (who's cute and has an Irish accent), J.A. Konrath (who's funny), and Tess Gerritsen (who's fabulous). On Sunday, I saw Stranger Than Fiction. I really enjoyed it.

I did get some writing in, but the total weekend was about writers. That counts, doesn't it?

7:20 AM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

Eli, great pics and thanks for sharing! I'm with Edie, I'm jealous. When you buy a huge beach house you can invite Edie and I so we can take pics too. lol

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com