Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 :~:

Something Strange Is Happening

And I'm not complaining.

I've got the writing bug. All the sudden. 15 pgs. Saturday, 10 pgs Sunday, 17 pgs Monday.

Of course, it would help if they were all in the same book, but since the two books are connected, I can deal with it.

Hmmm....Maybe that cyber whipping I gave Edie really worked.

13Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

Awesome! I need to try your approach. Good job :-)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Great news! Run with it while you can.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Eli,

I obviously need a whooping. One of your seventeen page ones...please

8:25 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

You're on a roll, Eli! Keep it up and those books will be ready for your agent in no time!

When it's there you don't knock it! LOL

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say no to some of your productivity. Long may it continue :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

ROFL, girls. Thanks so much! Of course, I didn't write diddly-squat yesterday, but I did edit what I wrote the previous three days, and I went to my RWA meeting - which was great, btw. Hopefully I'll be back at it tonight.

And I'm sprinkling you all with writing dust. Go forth and be productive.

1:10 PM  
Blogger RK Sterling said...

Cool! Good for you! Hoping to catch some of that dust. :)

12:14 AM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

That's fantastic..hope you keep going:)
Teri

11:01 AM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

Eli, standing under your magic writing dust here! Hope yours continues long after those books are done. I'll keep you posted on my results too. Lately, it's been slow as a turtle. lol

11:58 AM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

Eli, that spanking is still working for me! I'm cranking out the pages -- and I'm hoping to finish the first draft in a week or so. You should start charging for those spankings. *g*

9:37 PM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

LMAO, Edie!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Way to go, Edie!!!

A friend of mine - grumble, grumble - who shall remain nameless, is trying to talk me into NaNo this year. Maybe I'm just gearing up for that. LOL

Glad to hear I could beat the pages out of you!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Way to go, LaDonna. I wonder if there's some sort of electricity in the air. A lot of my writer friends are cooking all the sudden.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com