Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Saturday, September 09, 2006 :~:

Good Things

Last week Theresa posted about good things happening in threes on her blog. I never really put much store in stuff like that, but today am thinking maybe she's on to something. Over the past week, three good things have happened here:

1. Out of the blue, I got an email from my best friend from high school. We haven't spoken in over two years, and while nothing happened to sever our relationship, the different paths of our lives caused us to drift apart. I think of her often, add her to my email updates about my kids, but have accepted that we don't have a lot in common anymore. Then, voila, there's this great long email from her. I was tickled pink. We emailed back and forth and are planning to get together soon. I couldn't be happier.

2. DH got a raise. Normally, this wouldn't be such a wonderful thing, but this time it was unexpected and impressive. He woke up one morning to a message from his district manager saying in rare instances the company compares employee salaries and performance with comparable market trends, and they decided he wasn't making enough money. So they bumped him up. We were thrilled.

3. And finally...what was that last one again????? Oh, yeah. I remember. That news I hinted at last week.

Karmela was wrong. I didn't make a sale (although that would be very cool). You have to actually be subbing to editors to make a sale, which I have not been doing. However, I will be soon.

So, my news is that I signed with Laura Bradford of the Bradford Literary Agency. She's very enthusiastic about my book and she's going to start pitching it in the beginning of October. So wish me luck. A fourth 'good thing' happening here would be icing on the cake.

14Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Oh, Elisabeth, what wonderful news! Congratulations. Here's hoping that 4th thing will happen soon. Don't worry. You're almost there. It's just a matter of time!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

Eli,

This is wonderful news. I am so excited for you. Now you can start submitting to editors, which is the next big step to making a sale. Whoo-hoo

Champagne and caviar for all.
We need to party!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Lynne Simpson said...

Congratulations, Elisabeth, on all your good news!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

Congratulations! I'll expect to hear about the 4th good thing soon. :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

Eli, you go girl! Since I'm on the great agent hunt, this is the very news I needed to make me smile. Agents are actively looking, agents are still signing, right? I thought they all stopped! lol. Continued good luck your way. Keep us posted, okay? I shall ride on your wave today, let the good feeling flow!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Karmela said...

E -- woohooo!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! ::dances jig for E::

2:18 PM  
Blogger Linda Winfree said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats, honey! I told you this was going to happen!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Tracey O'Hara said...

well done Elisabeth for netting yourself an Agent, soon we'll be cyber toasting your sale.

6:36 PM  
Blogger MJFredrick said...

Congratulations, Elisabeth!!!!

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on landing an agent!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Congrats Eli! I knew it was coming soon!

8:13 PM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

What wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Maybe we can celebrate our good news in October... I am hoping for some myself about that time!
teri

6:47 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the good wishes. :)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

Happy dance! Happy dance! Good things come in threes! ;-) I'm so proud of you!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com