Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Friday, June 23, 2006 :~:

They Did It!

Oregon State made it to the finals of the College World Series! They came all the way back after losing their first game to Miami, and last night beat #1 ranked Rice (for the second time) to make it to the finals. The final series starts Saturday where they'll meet up against North Carolina.

Can you tell we're pumped? So guess where DH is? Well, last time he called he was in Utah. Yep, he's driving to Omaha. He spent a couple hours online after the game searching for flights but couldn't find a decent price, so he and a buddy are off on a roadrip. They left at midnight, pumped up on adrenaline and testosterone. I, personally, think they're nuts, but they live for this stuff. I made him promise he'd pull over if he got tired. He 'yessed' me to death, which means he'll just keep driving.

And, Piper, yes, DH would be horrified to know you didn't even realize OSU had a baseball team! (Shhhh...I'll keep your secret since I like ya.)

First game's Saturday at 4pm PT. Everyone together....

GO BEAVS!!!

6Comments:

Blogger Paty Jager said...

I knew you'd post about this when I saw they won!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So they must have got enough touch-downs since they made it to the World Series. Maybe your dh will get really good seats on the 50 yard line. I just hope he doesn't get a headache from all those squeeky shoe noises the players make when they run the bases.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Yeah, I knew you'd post about this too. I'm not sure I want your team to win yet. I'll have to think about it. I'm a UT and Rice fan.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Okay. I changed my mind. I'll root for your team if you root for England in the World Cup.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

Uh...go ducks? ;-) My dad said the beavs were on track in game one of the champ. but the rain screwed up their mojo or something. I suppose I should be rooting for Pac 10 in this situation. I guess I will... ;-)

9:27 AM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

I wonder if it's cooler there. Sigh.
Teri

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com