Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Saturday, June 17, 2006 :~:

Fly-by Posting

A few of my favorite things.

I stayed up until 1 am last night rereading my most favorite book (yes, Piper, you know which one that is). What is it about those fav's that just draw you back time and again? I can overlook all the "errors" because the characters and the story are so amazing. *sigh* That's how I want to write.

I bought a new bra. Now, normally I don't get excited about something like this, but this bra is AWESOME. It's the new VS Secret Embrace strapless bra and it feels amazing. You don't even know it's there. Seemless, tagless, the softest material EVER. I've never spent $45 on a bra before, but this one was worth it! (And then I spent $14 on matching panties. How smart was that?! But they're so comfortable!). A new fav.

I can finally get through my spinning class without feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack. Not a real "fav", but it's great for the bod, so I had to include it. And hey, I'm proud of myself!

I started thinking about all the books I want to write. There are a lot brewing. And I'm excited to do them all. Guess that means I need to get started on the wip. Might work on that tonight.

What are some of your favorite things?

4Comments:

Blogger TJ Brown said...

A flower bed after ii's all cleaned out and raked. Guess what I did today:)

Oh, my new perfume, Ralph Laruen's HOT.

Funny, my new perfume and my next work are called the same thing:)
Teri

7:24 PM  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

My favorite things are books and then more books. *g* I'm rereading an old Jayne Ann Krentz, STARFIRE, and enjoying it.

Oh, I can think of one fav. I won a China raffle basket at the WisRWA conference a couple weeks ago and inside was a freshwater pearl necklace! Now, that's a fav.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

I always think about rereading great books, but I have yet to do it.

Yes, if you want to get to all those wonderful stories brewing, you do need to get through the current WIP. So, back to work!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Sitting on my porch, smelling the fresh cut grass, watching my flowers bob in the breeze and hearing the "ch,ch,ch" of the irrigation sprinklers in the hay field.

There's also nothing better than having more than one story brewing in your head. The only problem is figuring out which one to write!

Happy Writing!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com