Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Monday, May 08, 2006 :~:

It's DONE!!!

SOS is printing and soon will be out the door to the requesting editor. While editing I remembered how much I love this story. It's dark and twisted and not everyone's cup of tea, but I really love the characters. I especially love my hero. *sigh* Part of me hopes it's "the one". Part of me doesn't want to get my hopes up. No matter what, I'm happy with the revisions (like the first part much better) and I'm proud of the way it turned out.

Ah...feels like a weight has been lifted. :)

Now it's time to get back to work on MMB. One more chapter, just one more chapter... The hard part now will be immersing myself in these characters and getting back into their heads. Looks like I'll be doing some reading before I jump back into the climax.

Wish me luck.

5Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Congrats on getting SOS done! Isn't it the absolute best feeling to get it in the mail? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

And good luck with MMB. I hope you enjoy that one just as much as the one you just mailed.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

Congrats! This will be 'the one.' You're due :-) I can't wait to pick your book up off the shelves!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Paty Jager said...

Congrats! Now get back on the other one and forget about the one that went out the door.

The more you put out in the world the greater chance at getting pubbed!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thanks, girls! It's going in the mail today. All printed and set to go. All I have to do is print a label.

And yeah, Christine, it is the best feeling to get it out the door.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Man oh man, I hope it's the one, since I LOVE LOVE LOVE dark and twisted! (Explains my life on many, many levels, actually.) Good luck!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com