Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 :~:

Tagged!

Tagged by Linda. (Gosh, um...am I supposed to be thankful???)

current clothing: blue sweats, white long-sleeved tee
current hair: Down, messy
current refreshment: Water with lots of ice
current annoyance: My legs. They ache thanks to my nazi weightlifting instructor. Lunges suck, and that track/set was NOT easier than the normal one!
current avoidance: laundry
current smell: Chocolate. DH brought home chocolates for Valentine's Day
current thing you ought to be doing: working on my love scene
current thing or things on your wall: The one I can see? The most fabulous sunset picture of Marigot Bay I took when we were in St. Lucia. Had it blown up, matted and framed for DH one Christmas.
current IM/person you're talking to: No one. They left me.
current jewelry: Diamond ring
current book: See side bar. I have a bunch
current worry: Landing an agent
current favorite celebrity: None
current obsession: See current worry
current love: DH (always!)
current longing: See current worry and obsession
current disappointment: see current worry, obsession and longing (wow, is it just me or all of these basically the same question???)
current lyric in your head: "I'm gonna love you, like nobody loves you..." (From Keith Urban's Making Memories of Us) - been stuck in my head all day.
current music: Home by Michael Buble
current favorite book: To The Brink by Cindy Gerard. AWESOME
current favorite movie: None. Although Wedding Crashers is a hit here, and DH has been telling the Gremlins to "lock it up" since I bought it for him.
current wish: A publishing contract
current happy thing: Learning I won in a contest
current undergarments: Huh?
current desktop picture: Purple tropical paradise. See picture:
current plans for tonight/weekend: To write
What are you currently doing? Dumb question. This darn questionnaire

Okay...I tag Paty, Piper, Christine and Teri. Have at it girlies. I'm going back to my love scene.

4Comments:

Blogger Paty Jager said...

Ha! I'm tecnically challenged so I don't know how to get this darn questionaire to my site! I knew there would come a day when I could use that excuse and appear smart! LOL

7:48 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Naughton said...

ROFLMAO!

Copy and paste, sweetheart. ;)

8:32 AM  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

LOL paty, I can't figure it out either. My blogger won't allow copy and paste. Besides, I am trying to race a friend to the finish of our YA novels. So I really can't though this one actually looks like fun.
Teri

9:01 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Paty took my excuse so I HAD to do it. Now, as I'm in the thick of revisions I wish I had another dozen tag thingies to do instead of revisions!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com