Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Thursday, June 30, 2005 :~:

Snoopy Dancing

The play structure from hell is finished!

Whew!

Who knew building something from a kit would be so much work. Of course, if we didn't have to deal with the three gremlins, it would have gone a lot faster, but I am proud to say we are now done, and it looks good. The kids are thrilled.

Well...they were. Until Gremlin #2 realized a family of spiders had taken over. He screamed like a little girl - over and over and over. I will actually be surprised if he uses the darn thing after the terror he experienced yesterday.

But, this is the result of all our hard work:


Posted by Hello

Not too bad. :)

On the writing front, I am knee-deep in revisions for Marina's Bane. And for all my grumbling to the contrary, I have to admit I'm liking the result. That agent's suggestions were good - she obviously knows what she's talking about. I have been a stress case the last few days, but hopefully I'm starting to get a handle on this thing and will be done soon. I did this same thing when I re-worked WFM - felt like I was floundering until I got into it, then realized it wasn't nearly as bad as I made it out to be. Of course, my cp is sick to death of hearing me whine and complain - to which I owe her a great big THANK YOU! - but hopefully I have repelled those annoying flying doubt demons for the time being.

Ha! Yeah. Right. Until the next major crisis.

Have I mentioned how terrified I actually am of getting an agent? I mean, I've pretty much got this querying thing down. Write letter, send it out, receive rejection. Or more lately, write letter, send it out, get request, THEN get rejection. This whole 'I like your work' thing is new for me, and as great as it is, I'm a bit freaked about what comes next.

Wait. You mean I can't just write and hide in my little hole? I have to actually talk knowledgeably about my book and my work and my characters? Ay ya ya...

DH is currently snoopy dancing, too. His company just announced bonus kickers for three of their products. Guess which sales force is the only one to have all three of those drugs? Oh yeah, DH's sales force. He was uber-excited when he got home yesterday and told me his payout potential for the next few quarters. My mouth about hit the floor. Obviously, someone higher up didn't realize one sales force had the potential to rake in the dough. He was so excited, he promised me a trip to Hawaii if he makes his goals. (And so far, that's looking really likely.)

Baby, I'm there. And I'm holding you to it.

Then I told DH he could be my own personal romance hero if he takes me to Hawaii. And I might just be thankful enough to offer him the scene I just finished writing. :) *said with an evil grin*

All in all, today is looking like a good day. :)

1Comments:

Blogger Paty Jager said...

Aren't rewrites fun! Especially if they make the story tighter. Have fun in Hawaii!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com