Coming Soon

Book 1 - Eternal Guardians
April 27, 2010
Photobucket
Book 2 - Eternal Guardians
July 27, 2010
Available Now
Photobucket
Book 3 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy
Photobucket
Book 1 in the Stolen Trilogy
What's New
Read the Epilogue to
STOLEN FURY
Looking for your own exciting quest? Then don't miss my
Fortune & Glory Game
Partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and experience your own adventure!
Where You Can Find Me
My Website
Facebook
Myspace
GoodReads
FiledBy
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Rose City Romance Writers
The 007's - Nobody Writes It Better
Snapshots
Author Blogs
Vivi Anna
Ann Aguirre
Anya Bast
Allison Brennan
TJ Brown
Carol Burnside
Delilah Marvelle
Lexi Connor
Jodi Lynn Copeland
Bethany Cunningham
Lauren Dane
Michelle Diener
Karen Duvall
Cynthia Eden
Angie Fox
MJ Fredrick
Jenny Gilliam
Colleen Gleason
Megan Hart
Charlotte Hughes
Paty Jager
Karmela Johnson
Beth Kery
Terry McLaughlin
Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills
Edie Ramer
Marissa Scott
Alice Sharpe
Shelli Stevens
Juliana Stone
Joan Swan
Karin Tabke
Beth Williamson
Linda Winfree
Deborah Wright
Christina York
Group Author Blogs
The Bradford Bunch
The Goddess Blogs
The Graveyard Shift
Killer Fiction
Magical Musings
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Nobody Writes It Better
Something Wicked
Murder She Writes
Romance Bandits
Romancing The Blog
Rose City Romance Writers
WriteMinded
Industry Blogs
Romantic Reads
The Johnny Law Chronicles
Precinct Thirteen
The Knight Agency
Agent 007
Kristin Nelson
BookEnds Blog
Recommended Resources
Bradford Literary Agency
Charlotte Dillon
Joan Swan
Kiss of Death
Mid-Willamette Valley RWA
Romance Divas
Past Writings
Guests

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

:~: Monday, April 11, 2005 :~:

Those Darn Girl Scouts

I hate 'em. Actually, I hate three of them. And they're all related to me.

I conveniently forgot I'd ordered cookies since my darling nieces live an hour south of us and we rarely see them. I honestly thought I'd dodged the cookie bullet for another year. Stupid, stupid me. Now, I can avoid the Easter candy. Cakes and homemade cookies don't do a number on me. But set out a box of Girl Scout cookies and I'm doomed. And what do I now have sitting on my kitchen counter? Four, count 'em, four boxes of those damn cookies calling my name. (Okay, honesty here, there's only three left because I just couldn't help myself! Samoas should really be illegal in this state. Too addictive.)

So, as you can guess, not much writing done here today. Between my screaming children and those damn cookies calling my name all day long, I just couldn't concentrate. And until they're gone, my diet's just screwed. So much for trying to lose that remaining baby weight.

Oh yeah, and four more rejections today. (Four must be my unlucky number or something.) I hate mondays. But one agent who isn't taking unpub'd authors encouraged me to submit to another agent - included her card and everything. I guess that's promising.

2Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Tyler said...

*waving hi*

I too had some boxes delivered. The problem is, I ordered from a ton of different kids in the neighborhood and then my husband ordered for a few different people from work. So it seems that when the first four boxes of Girl Scout Cookies goes, more will magically appear. Go SAMOAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note - the agent who referred you to another is a really really positive thing - Good Luch!! *GGG*

5:30 AM  
Blogger Linda Winfree said...

Oh, E! Sorry about the rejections (I hate when they come in batches!), but I'm with Steph -- that's a good thing on the referral!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design by Elisabeth Naughton

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com